- St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN
- Medical School:
- Creighton University
- Professional interests:
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Wilderness Medicine, International Medicine, EMS
- soccer, running, snowboarding, rock climbing, camping, the lakes, vegetarian food, traveling, painting, baking, and talking about how much I love Colorado
- Favorite thing about practicing Emergency Medicine at Indiana:
- The overall vibe of the program- friendly residents, approachable and engaging staff, variety in the work environment, and connections for whatever interest you have in the field of EM.
- Random fact:
- During my final high school soccer game against our longstanding rivals, I separated the goalie’s shoulder with my eye socket and may have ended up with two black eyes for graduation. Also, my secret life is that of a snowboard instructor for the past 7 years out in Colorado... I can speak the "dude, sick shred" lingo with ease.